Friday, August 10, 2012

Rocky and the Mystical Quest 7.0

Well, I managed to add allot of new things and other type of features to the game.
As of version 7.0 of the game. I added allot of custom data to the game; such as Audio and Video. I also
added some new custom images.
Also with this version, as with all versions after version 2.5 of the Game, the Game's version will be
Listed in the End Credits.

I also added an few new maps, fixed up all of the Events a bit, added a few more Events. I added some new Monster data as well.

I credited all of the Music and Video that I used in the Game in the Game's End Credits as Well.

All Initial Party Members (Rocky Lincourt, Roxie Rosario, Sir Andy Lincourt, Ally Daniel), Start the Game at Level 20.
All Secondary Party Members (Moka Akashiya, Motoko Flintwood) Will be added to the Party
at Level 25.

At the  Frostheim Inn, you can swap the Character "Sir Andy Lincourt" with the Gun user "Motoko Flintwood"

At the Cavalier Oasis you may swap the character "Ally Daniel" with the Katana user "Moka Akashiya".

Also, there is some Ultimate Equipment in my Game:
Weapon: Death Scythe Evans [Axe], Dark Element/100% chance of causing  the "Death" state.
Armor: Holy Rosario [Accessory], +500 on All Stats/Immunity to all Statuses (incl. Death).
Armor: Holy Silk Cloak [Body], +500 on All Stats/Immunity to all Statuses (incl. Death).
Both Armors, have the same effect; but, the Cloak is an Body class Armor, thus freeing up your Accessory Slot.


Thanks,
Rocky Lincourt
CEO, Charcoal Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Game Emulation - Updated 2023

I love to Emulate old Retro Video Game Consoles on my PC. And sometimes some even more Modern Consoles as well. Here are Some great Guides...