Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Games

Everyone, I added an Blog Page on this Blog for three of my Game Projects, that is made by this Non-Profit
Company "Charcoal Studios". Now there is the page for my first "RPG Maker VX Ace" Game Project, It's pretty decent for my very first RPG Game. I call it: "Rocky and the Mystical Quest", now that has 2 downloads one that requires the installation of the "RPG Maker VX Ace RTP" and one that doesn't require you to Install the RTP.
The Second page, is just my Signature Pokémon Fire Red Rom Hack, called: "Pokemon Charcoal Version".
That will the last release as I am working on converting it into an PC, using RPG Maker VX Ace.
Now, the third page is just my Pokémon Crystal Version Rom hack. I call it: Pokemon Menthol Version, it's nothing special really, I made the hake only because I was bored.
These all of the current updates.

Thanks,
Rocky Lincourt
CEO, Charcoal Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Game Emulation - Updated 2023

I love to Emulate old Retro Video Game Consoles on my PC. And sometimes some even more Modern Consoles as well. Here are Some great Guides...