Sunday, April 5, 2015

Current PC Games and VG Console Emulators List

Here's a complete list of all of the Games, Visual Novels, and Video Game Emulators that I currently have installed on my Desktop PC, which I recently Re-Installed Windows 7 on. Mostly all of my Games run on Steam. Others are just Regular Games or a Video Game Console Emulator for the PC.
I mostly Re-Installed Windows, because it has better support for PC Games.



Games (C:/Program Files):
TESV: Skyrim (Steam)
Fable: The Lost Chapters (Steam)
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Steam)
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Steam)
Skullgirls (Steam)
Wakfu (Steam)
Stepmania 3.9


Games (C:/Games):
Minetest 0.4.12


Games (C:/ RPG Maker Games):
Blood Sphere (RPG Maker XP)
Legionwood (RPG Maker VX)



Visual Novels (C:/Program Files):
Everlasting Summer (Steam)
Katawa Shoujo

Emulators (C:/Emulators):
PSX: PCSX-R  1.9.93 beta
PS2: PCSX2  1.2.1 r5875
NDS: DeSmuME 0.9.10
GB-GBA: VBA-M 1.8.0 SVN 1292
N64: Project64 2.2.0.3
GCN/Wii: Dolphin 4.0 SVN 5962
PSP: PPSSPP 1.0.1
SNES: Snes9x 1.53
NES: RockNES 5.142



Media/Pictures:

Nvidia Geforce Experience Client "My Rig" Specs.





My Current Desktop PC's "Desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Game Emulation - Updated 2023

I love to Emulate old Retro Video Game Consoles on my PC. And sometimes some even more Modern Consoles as well. Here are Some great Guides...