Friday, August 7, 2015

The Best Budget LED HDTV Ever!

I recently bought an new LED-Class HDTV from my Local Walmart Supercenter Store,
and I absolutely Love it. You see I recently Started working at the Local Walmart as an "Cart Associate" which is well, a Cart Pusher. And I really wanted to Upgrade from my Older HDTV. My older Emerson TV was only 19" and had No HDMI inputs. My New TV does and is Larger then 19".
Also, the Walmart Online Catalog Info is Outdated; the Info given on my Blog is Current, having mostly been taken from the Owner's Manual and TV Box.

New HDTV Specs:
Size / Versatile Design: 32" (31.5" Diagonally); 11 lbs. (10.94 lbs. with Stand; 10.42 lbs. Without Stand)
Inputs: HDMI x3, USB x1 (JPG Photo Viewing), Combined Compsite/Component x1; VGA/PC x1; PC Audio x1; TV/Digital TV Coaxial Connector x1.
Output: HDMI (Audio) x3; RCA/Stereo Audio x1; Digital/Optical Audio x1; RCA Phono Jack x1 (for Headphones).
Power Output: 5v DC Power/Current through the USB Port.
Resolution: 1080p HD (1366x768@60Hz)
Display: LED Backlit (DLED)
Panel Technology: TFT
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Dynamic Contrast Ratio-Panel: 1000:1
Brightness (Centre Typ.): 180~200 Cd/M²
Response Time (G to G): 8 ms
Lamp Life (Typ. Hours): 30,000 hours
TV System: ATSC/NTSC
Channel Range: VHF/UHF


Manufacturer: Element Electronics
Model Number: ELEFW328
Seller: Walmart Stores, Inc. (In Stores Only!)
Walmart Item/Stock Number: 552063123
Walmart's Price: $168.00 USD (Currently: $188.00 USD)

External/Store Links:
Walmart Catalog Page - Element 32" HDTV (Order/Reserve Online for Store Pick Up!)

Reference Links:
Wikipedia - Element Electronics
Official Website - Element Electronics

Photos:
Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Game Emulation - Updated 2023

I love to Emulate old Retro Video Game Consoles on my PC. And sometimes some even more Modern Consoles as well. Here are Some great Guides...